How to Pay/F.A.Qs
What Types of payments do you accept?
We only accept Interac E-transfers. We do not take credit cards or PayPal at the moment.
What Types of payments can wholesale accounts use ?
We accept Interac E-transfers and COD. We do not take credit cards or Pay Pal at the moment.
How do I send an Interac E-Transfer?
Follow the instructions below, these instructions will also be on the checkout page after you have submitted an order and in your initial order received email.
- Once you have submitted an order on the checkout page you will be given an order number. This will also be in your order confirmation email. Keep it for reference.
- You will need to go to your online banking and setup a recipient. Please set your recipient as CBD BrandProducts.
If you are not setup for online banking please contact your bank to set this up.
- Send your entire order total, do not make it more or less otherwise we will decline the transfer and you will need to re-submit another one.
- The email to send your transfer to is firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no need for a security question or answer. Payments are deposited automatically.
- Recipient Name: CBD Brand Products
- Email to send e-transfer to: email@example.com
Once we have received your payment and have processed your order, you will receive a notification with your tracking number. Once you have received your tracking number, your order has been confirmed and the funds received. We have processed and shipped your order which means you should then receive it 2 - 3 business days later. Please allow 24 hours to process payments.
Orders received after 2 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
Orders received after 2 p.m. on Fridays will be processed and shipped on Mondays as we do not pack orders over the weekend. Your e-transfer is automatically received and will be matched to your order on Monday.
Wholesale clients may have longer processing times due to the nature of larger orders.
Please note that we ship by ExpressPost and we cannot be held responsible for Canada Post delivery times. All delivery times are an estimate. If you have experienced an undue delay with your parcel, please keep your receipt and visit any Canada Post outlet to address the issue.
Any customer service issues should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org