What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound derived from Cannabis or Hemp that has pain-reducing medical effects without delivering the psychoactive effects of THC. Scientific and clinical studies indicate that CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range medical conditions with no negative side effects.
Best in Class Delivery System
Most topical CBD products rely on the CBD alone to deliver its pain relief and healing benefits. 19 Paths Herbal Pain Rub enhances the attributes of CBD with the addition of 18 Health Canada-approved active pain-suppressing ingredients (NPN # 80070368) which on their own deliver the means (paths) to broad-spectrum pain relief.
- Combines with CB1 and CB2 receptors in the skin to focus on specific pain areas
- Works in minutes due to faster absorption into targeted localized pain areas
- Longer lasting relief
- Provides enhanced anti-inflammatory properties to the original 18 active ingredients
- Soothes swollen joints leading to improved mobility
- Accelerates bruise reduction by improving blood circulation
- Has skin-soothing ingredients with genuine medicinal qualities
- Subtle pleasing aroma dissipates on drying
- Can be safely used for a variety of medical conditions such as:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Knee, Neck & Back Soreness
- CBD (Hemp CBD Isolate)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, Dimethyl sulfone)
- Wu jia pi (Eleutherococcus gracilistylus, Root bark)
- Du huo (Angleicapubescens, Root)
- Bai muxiang (Aquilaria sinensis, Stem sapwood)
- Bai zhu (Atractylodes macrocephala, Rhizome)
- Ru xiangshu (Boswellia sacra, Stem bark resin)
- Hong hua (Carthamus tinctorius, Flower)
- Zhi ke (Citrus aurantium, Fruit)
- Jiang juang (Curcuma longa, Rhizome)
- Xiang fu (Cyperus rotundus, Rhizome)
- Xue jie (Daemonorops draco, Fruit resin)
- Du zhong (Eucommia ulmoides, Stem bark)
- San qi (Panax notoginseng, Root)
- Tao ren (Prunus persica, Seed)
- Sheng di huang (Rehmannia glutinosa, Tuber)
- San leng ( Sparganium eurycarpum, Rhizome)
This powerful combination has proven to not only reduce pain but also aid tissue repair.